Mistral worktops are made using synthetic surfacing material that is made of an enhanced acrylic based resin compound together with natural mineral fillers.
The benefits as well as features of mistral worktops are derived from the format of the product as well as the inherent characteristics of the solid surface material.
Thus, mistral worktops are a combination of creative freedom of the acrylic based solid surface materials that has its breathtaking looks inspired by the beauty of stone and quartz to give a surface that invigorates the imagination of interior designers and homeowners alike. Here are some of the reasons why mistral kitchen worktops are a great choice:
- Mistral worktops UK are non-porous making them extremely hygienic, stain resistant and durable – Due to their non-porous nature, air, moisture and even liquids cannot pass through them meaning there is no laying ground for a buildup of bacteria.
- These worktops are inherently strong. The mistral worktops have joints that are 100% solid surface to solid surface effectively offering maximum joint strength. Overall, a skilled craftsman will not leave any visible joints making your seamless worktop.
- Cheap mistral worktops can be easily shaped and curved with ease to just about any form you can dream of achieving thus making it ideal for the kitchen. In fact, not only do you have endless design options in terms of shapes, curves and soft edges, the joints will be seamless and inconspicuous. Consequently, you will not need to worry about special modules to accommodate your kitchen needs.
- Mistral is beautiful. Mistral kitchen worktops are available in a vast array of colours hence you can be sure that these worktops will fit into any kitchen regardless of your style.
- Thick solid surface – Mistral kitchen worktops are made using 25mm thick solid surface that is rare to find making it compatible with just about any sink including Belfast sinks. Furthermore, with the thickness of the range of mistral worktops UK, you can rest assured that the durability and strength of the surface is greatly maximized.
- Mistral kitchen worktops are easy to maintain – Mistral worktops are easy to care for and clean. The presence of any apparent scuffmarks may be eliminated with a maintenance kit or Karonia care.
- Mistral worktops have a great visual appeal – These worktops are can be installed with seamless joints in between the worktop sections. Coupled with the wide range of colours that you can choose from, mistral worktops have a great visual appeal that make it suitable for just about any kitchen. When installed properly, these worktops will look stunning in any kitchen design.
How to Care for Mistral Kitchen Worktops
Despite the many benefits of mistral worktops highlighted above, these worktops must be taken care of appropriately to ensure that they stay in good shape.
- Avoid placing hot pans directly on your worktops as intense heat can damage the surface as is with other worktop materials. Instead, use a trivet or hot pad under hot pans as well as other items like oven trays.
- Do not slide hard objects over the surface especially those with ceramic bases that are unglazed since ceramic is extremely hard with a high potential of scratching the surface.
- Avoid using the worktop in the place of a chopping board.
- Even though it is porous, ensure that any spills are wiped up as soon as they occur.
- Do not expose your mistral surfaces to strong chemicals like oven cleaners and paint removers.
Overall, mistral kitchen worktops are a great choice for your kitchen. If you are looking to buy this worktop, you can visit BBK Direct and shop from their range of cheap mistral worktops. You may also speak to the home improvement experts at BBK Direct for advice on how you can make this worktop work for you.